Mother Nature wins again. While there should be enough snow to ski on the rain/thunderstorms forecasted for Saturday along with flood warnings have prompted us to cancel this weekends race out of concern for everyones safety. We are looking at possible dates for rescheduling and will post an update if we can settle on a […]
We are still closely watching the conditions at Osceola for Saturday’s race. At this point it looks like there will be enough snow to ski on (over 1.5 feet currently) but we are concerned about the weather during race time and the grooming conditions. The current forecast is showing fairly constant rain from Friday night […]
Recent Comments